Useful Contacts

Main content

Get in touch


For further help and information,
​contact the Pensions Service Centre:


If you wish to make a complaint in relation to your pension from the Royal Mail Pension Plan, there is an Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP). You can find the application forms and more information in the Media Centre under 'Forms', 'Other forms'.

To contact the Trustee Executive

The Trustee Executive is not able to answer general enquiries about your own benefits but they can answer questions about the management of the RMPP, funding and investment strategy.

Royal Mail Pensions Trustees Limited,
2nd Floor,
 11 Ironmonger Lane,
 EC2V 8EY 

To find out about State Pensions

The Government has created a handy calculator - it shows you what you can expect from the State Pension.

To find a pension you’ve lost track of

You can track down lost pensions through the Pension Tracing Service.

To get financial advice

You can find an independent financial adviser through the Money Advice Service website.

For support and information

You can get free and impartial advice and guidance from the Government pension website; go to

The Rowland Hill Fund supports current and former employees of Royal Mail Group in times of need. It offers both financial assistance and practical support.